At North Elmham Primary School we believe all our children have the ability to achieve their full potential. We are committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum, within a stimulating and nurturing environment, with Christian values at its heart.
Together in partnership, children, parents, staff and governors create a sense of belonging, which leads to happy and confident individuals.
Believe… Achieve… Belong…
The staff, parents and governors aim to encourage every child in all aspects of learning by:
– Upholding the Christian values which are at the heart of our school community;
– Encouraging our children to be confident, resourceful, independent, ready to participate in a constantly evolving world;
– Providing a nurturing, safe, happy and inspiring environment that stimulates and challenges our children;
– Working as a team and taking pride in our achievements;
– Encouraging honesty, responsibility and respectfulness;
– Providing a balanced curriculum that encourages enthusiasm and curiosity, as well as logical and creative thinking;
– Providing opportunities to learn and explore through different activities and learning experiences.