We will keep you informed about the Cadbury’s World trip this week. We understand that the weather is forecast for more snow but we remain optimistic that the trip will go ahead but also be prepared for it to be rescheduled. We will let you know by Thursday at the latest.
I will also let Year 6 parents know whether the SATs meeting will go ahead tomorrow. Keep checking the website / ClassDojo for updates.